We’re here to make sure your business has the information and support it needs should you ever experience a planned or unplanned power cut.
What support can you expect?
- We will provide you with 30 days' notice of a planned power cut via a leaflet and email. With a reminder 48 hours before the start time by SMS or email.
- We will make every effort to prevent the planned works being cancelled.
- Any changes to the time scale we will keep you up to date with, although this is usually only required when we have complications during the work.
- Sometimes we may need to access your land to complete the works and will contact you in advance to discuss further and make suitable arrangements.
- We will provide advice and information to help you reduce the carbon emissions of your business. More information can be found here.
Looking for generation information?
Visit our business continuity advice page, which can be found below.
Are you a care home or assisted living provider looking for extra advice?
In addition to signing up to our Business Extra Care register, we recommend you review our additional advice produced in partnership with the Energy Networks Association.
Download a copy of our advice here or visit https://www.energynetworks.org/customers/care-and-assisted-living-providers