Facilitating Net Zero
Meeting the future needs of our customers and providing a safe and reliable electricity supply is our priority. We are committed to doing this at the lowest possible cost to customers.
Here are some specific examples of how we are facilitating net zero:
- We are investing in new substations and cables to increase the capacity of our network and meet the growing demand for electricity.
- We are developing new technologies to manage the flow of electricity more efficiently and reduce congestion on the network.
- Supporting local authorities with their own plans for the future by providing transparent data and technical support.
- We are working with our customers to help them switch to low-carbon technologies and reduce their energy consumption. Below you can find helpful information on renewable technology, energy efficiencies and where to go to get more information.
- We are investing in digital technology to make our network more intelligent and responsive to customer needs.
We believe that everyone should have access to affordable, clean energy. That's why we are committed to facilitating net zero at the lowest possible cost to our customers.