How we will let you know
You will receive a card in the post to inform you about the planned power cut. We will also text you six days in advance and then one day before the planned power cut if we have your mobile number.
We are always thinking about how we can reduce the impact on you by...
- we will always give you notice about planned works
- 5pm is the latest restoration time
- reducing our times during the winter months
- in December we will not turn your electricity supply off on a Friday
- we only occasionally turn your electricity off at weekends where we have specific customer needs
- planning any interruptions for schools outside term times
If you require any more information or any extra support during a planned power cut, please contact us on Twitter @ElectricityNW or call us on 0800 195 4141, option four. You can also use our contact us form but if we already have your details and you wish to update them please send your name, address and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can see all of our planned power cuts on our live map.