Our advisory panels
Our advisory panels are an integral part of our Stakeholder Engagement Strategy. The advisory panels are made up of key external expert organisations and individuals that provide not only insights into our stakeholders’ priorities and needs but also influences and shapes our business decisions.
Following discussions with our advisory panel members, we have enhanced our structures, processes and governance.
We have introduced our new Chief Executive Panel that will provide a holistic view of our business and steer relevant issues into our Sustainability and Consumer Vulnerability Advisory Panel to develop. To ensure we are reaching all our stakeholders around the North West we have also introduced our Regional Stakeholder Engagement Workshops in Greater Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire.
With these new changes we have strenghtened and simplified our stakeholder engagement cycle, embedding it with our overarching company governance process, ensuring our stakeholders' priorities shape the way we operate and work. The diagram shows how each of these panels influences and drives decision making within the business.
Sustainability Adviosry Panel
We are dedicated to reducing our environmental impact within the North West and to support and advise our customers in the transition to a low carbon economy.
Consumer Vulnerability Advisory Panel
We are committed to helping our customers and communities who require extra assistance or support during a power cut.
Chief Executive Panel
We aim to discuss our current business performance, our business plan for our current price period RIIO-ED1 and our business plan for RIIO-ED2 (2023 – 2028) to ensure that we are delivering the commitments we set out.
Regional Stakeholder Advisory Workshops
Our regional events ensure that we recognise and support our stakeholders changing priorities across the North West from rural Cumbria to Manchester City Centre.
- pdf Investing in Greater Manchester booklet PRINT
- pdf Cumbria regional workshop capture report
- pdf Cumbria interative stakeholder workshop presentation
- pdf Investing in Cumbria_North_web
- pdf Investing in Cumbria_South_web
- pdf Customer Vulnerability agenda overview
- pdf Lancashire stakeholder advisory panel- feedback report November 2018
- pdf Investing in Lancashire - East Lancashire
- pdf Investing in Lancashire - West Lancashire
- pdf Lancashire Stakeholder workshop with Chamber Low Carbon
- pdf 2018_Aug_Feedback report FINAL
- pdf Stakeholder Advisory Panel- July 2018