If you can't see your postcode listed above it is likely that you are experiencing an unexpected fault. Click here for more information on what to do if you are.
Our commitment to you We invest millions every year into maintaining the local network. This helps us to ensure all areas of the North West region have a safe and secure supply of electricity for the future.
Unfortunately, sometimes this requires us to temporarily interrupt your supply, so our engineers can work safely.
We will always notify you in advance before we plan to interrupt your supply unless it’s an emergency situation and we aim to fulfill all our commitments to you:
- We will give you notice a minimum of two days in advance - but we will always aim to give you at least seven days so that you can plan ahead.
- We will deliver a card with the details of the date and time you’re going off supply.
- We will always aim to restore your supply quicker than warned to keep disruption to a minimum
- We will also include the location of where we are working as it might not always be outside your property.
- We will tell you why you are going off supply and the improvements this will make to your service