Although our core business is associated with the day to day operation and maintenance of high voltage networks, we can also provide a range of services which compliment our overall offering.
We have a number of specialists that can offer advice or undertake surveys or studies ranging from Power Factor Correction equipment maintenance to harmonic surveys.
Some of the services we offer include:
- fault level and protection studies
- harmonic surveys
- earthing studies
- network studies from 6.6kV to 33kV
- power quality monitoring and analysis
- partial discharge testing and identification
- transformer oil analysis – including dissolved gas, furans, etc.
- thermal imaging of switchgear
- UV/corona discharge identification and imaging
- protection relay testing
- site surveys including asset condition reporting
- power factor correction equipment servicing and maintenance
- high voltage cable fault location and repair.