Business priority services
We’re here to make sure your business has the information and support it needs should you ever experience a planned or unplanned power cut.
What support can you expect?
- We will provide you with 30 day’s notice of a planned power cut via a leaflet and email. With a reminder 48 hours before the start time by SMS or Email.
- We will make every effort to prevent the planned works being cancelled.
- Advice and guidance on obtaining generators and other ways of preparing for a planned or unplanned power cut.
- We’ll always work as quickly as possible to restore your electricity.
- You’ll be kept up to date of any changes to timings our engineers make us aware of.
- Sometimes we may need to access your land to complete the works and will contact you in advance to discuss further and make suitable arrangements.
- Working with the business community we will take steps to avoid planned work at times that could be the most disruptive.
- If there is an unplanned power cut in your area, we’ll proactively contact you.
- We will provide advice and information to help you reduce the carbon emissions of your business. More information can be found here.
Business continuity advice
Advice that could help to keep your business running should you ever find yourself in a planned or unplanned power cut.
Planned power cuts
We may need to switch off your power supply so we can safely carry out work on the network. Learn more about the work we're doing to keep your lights on now and in the future.
Decarbonise your business
Top tips on how you can help your business to reduce its carbon emissions and help the North West achieve net zero carbon.