Understanding your on site requirements
What is required?
Your dedicated planner will provide a clear drawing and guidance notes explaining your on site requirements.
If you are conducting your own excavation the diagrams below will help you to understand what is required.
If you are doing your own excavation
If you are doing your own excavation on site or intend on employing a builder to install your meter box and ducting the diagram below shows all of the dimensions you need to be aware of and standards which must be met.
Library of Spec documents
- pdf domestic-connection-application-form
- jpg Red Duct
- jpg Hockey Stick Measurements 500mm 800mm
- pdf Connections guidance booklet for upto 60kva
- jpg know before you dig
- pdf Brick Built Cubicle - Specification
- pdf Digging a Joint Bay - Specification
- pdf ENW Marker Tape - Specification
- pdf ENWL_035c_Service_Duct_Single_phase
- pdf ENWL_038_Service_Duct_Single_phase_CELLAR
- pdf ENWL_039_Service_Duct_single_phase_FIRST_FLOOR_ENTRY
- pdf ENWL-108 117mm Duct in FOOTWAY
- pdf ENWL-109 117mm Duct in CARRIAGEWAY
- pdf ENWL-110 38mm Duct in FOOTWAY
- pdf ENWL-111 38mm Duct in CARRIAGEWAY
- pdf JEWSON LEAFLET - WHERE TO BUY DUCTING, OSVC & ACCESORIES
- pdf Outdoor Meter Cabinet - Specification
- pdf Steel Cubicle Specification
- pdf 7457 Your Construction Pack v1