Interested to find out more about how we engage with our stakeholders?
We apply our corporate strategy to all connections engagement. All feedback from our engagement events and expert panel groups is shared with the wider company through our internal governance structure.
Our annual Incentive on Connections Engagement work plans set out our actions following feedback. For total transparency on our decision-making, all feedback that didn’t translate into activities in our work plans is set out in our response documents for 2017/18 and 2016/17, where we explain our thinking and rationale.
We developed our work plans using feedback from stakeholders throughout the year. Take a look at our summary reports of your feedback below. We collect your feedback through events, online surveys and telephone interviews, giving you more opportunities to share your views and in a way that suits you best.
Our plans don’t stand still, we continually revise and give you options to revise and refine our plans as we develop them.
Developing our work plans
- pdf Quote Validity Webinar Slides - 05-12-17_Rev01
- pdf DG workshop Presentation 31 Oct 2017
- pdf DG workshop feedback summary 31 Oct 2017
- pdf ICP_IDNO Workshop Feedback summary 18 October
- pdf ICP_IDNO workshop Presentation 18 Oct 2017
- pdf DG Workshop Presentation 21 June 2017
- pdf DG Workshop feedback summary February 2017
- pdf DG workshop feedback summary 21 June 2017