Weather warning for snow and ice across parts of the North West from Friday evening through to Sunday morning. For more information click here.

Defined benefit pensions

Defined benefit pensions

If you joined the group before April 2006 you are likely to be a member of the defined benefit section. This section closed to new entrants from April 2006.

For information on the DB section please read the ‘Members guide’ which you can find on the publications page. 

If you want to start, amend or stop paying AVCs or to change who you would like to receive any lump sum benefit payable in the event of your death, please complete the relevant form below. 

Please note, the AVC form allows you to start paying AVCs on a money purchase basis.  If you joined the pension scheme before 31 March 1990, you may be able to use your AVCs to buy added years.  Please contact the pension team if you think this applies to you.

If you used to work for Norweb you may have an Electricity North West pension entitlement. If you think this applies to you and you have not heard from us for a while, it’s probably because we don’t have your current address details. You can contact our pension administration team (details below) to check they hold your correct details.


Expression of wish forms

Please remember to keep RPMI EPAL updated with changes in your details. The Trustees always aim to make payment of lump sum death benefits in accordance with the member’s wishes. Having a recent expression of wish form on file can help them make the right decision in the event of your death


Pension Administrator

RPMI EPAL is the administrator for the defined benefit section.  If you have any queries they can be contacted on:

Unit 2
Rye Hill Office Park
Birmingham Road
CV5 9AB              

Tel:                  02476 472 580


Please quote your national insurance number and date of birth in all dealings with RPMI EPAL.

Showing {[{itemsFrom}]} to {[{itemsTo}]} of {[{totalResults}]}



Showing to of No search results found

No news articles found