Skip to content


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Electricity North West website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue      Find out more

Adjust text size:   A   A   A

Useful links

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)
Free independent information and guidance on pensions

The Pensions Regulator
The UK regulator of work-based pension schemes

Pension Tracing Service
Trace a personal or company pension scheme

Department for Work and Pensions
Find out how to plan your pension and what you need to do as you near retirement age

Independent Financial Advice
Find an independent financial adviser near you

Pensions Ombudsman
Investigates complaints about how pension schemes are run

The Consumer Financial Education Body (CFEB)
CFEB is the new independent body established by the FSA.  CFEB is responsible for helping consumers understand financial matters and make informed choices by providing free, impartial financial information and advice.

Contact us

Phone: 08433114531 

[email protected] 

Post: Pensions Team
Electricity North West
304 Bridgewater Place
Birchwood Park


Major incident

Engineers are working to restore power to properties after severe flooding in Lancashire and Rochdale.

We are doing everything we can to restore power and we'll update you regularly on our news section and TwitterFor emergencies, please call us on 0800 195 4141.