Design and Construction services
Backed by extensive engineering and project planning expertise, we offer a full range of quality services to help you modify or expand your existing high voltage network, or build a new installation.
Empower us to work with you, and you will have access to our complete range of electrical services, enjoying the benefit of an end- to- end process – from design and construction right through to final testing and commissioning.
On your behalf we can also provide liaison with our regulated business in the North West, who will update us on the progress of your application for a new supply or an increase to your existing supply.
You can be supremely confident in our comprehensive technical support, ensuring that whatever the scale of your installation or renewal project, it is successfully delivered on time and within budget.
We offer the following installation services:
- Switchgear erection, testing and commissioning – Includes installation of new and refurbished transformers (oil cooled or air cooled, of various ratings)
- Excavation, cable lay, jointing and reinstatement
- Substation civil work, fencing and GRP housing
- Design and estimating services
- HV switching and project management - We can supply high and low voltage switchboards in individual or multiple units.
- Full range of high quality ancillary items are also available.
We employ only fully authorised personnel and all our work complies with the Electricity at Work Regulations and other associated legislation.
During the project you will experience minimum disruption to your operation and you will receive maximum support throughout.
If you need some further guidance on high voltage network construction or super low loss transformers, download our free guidance booklet here: