Skip to content


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Electricity North West website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue      Find out more

Adjust text size:   A   A   A

Frequently asked questions

How do I sign up to the Priority Services Register?

You can sign up to our Priority Services Register using our online application form, or you can give us a call on 0800 195 4141 if you would like us to help you with your application. You can also download an application form by clicking here and post it to us at Electricity North West, PO Box 218, Warrington, WA3 6XG.

Does it cost me anything to join?

No. Our Prioirity Services Register is a free service and is open to all of our customers who are eligible to join.

How can I check if I am eligible to sign up to the Prioirity Services Register?

To check if you are eligible to join the register, please read the application form on this leaflet.

What happens if I move or change my telephone number and I am registered on your Prioirity Services Register?

If you still wish to be registered with us it’s important that you let us know about any changes to your address or telephone numbers. You can do this by filling in our online enquiry form or by calling us 24/7 on 0800 195 4141.

Can I be removed from your Priority Service Register?

Yes, just complete our online enquiry form and we will respond as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can call us 24/7 on 0800 195 4141.

My supplier (i.e. British Gas, E.ON etc) has a Priority Services Register. Do I need to be on both?

If you sign up with your Supplier, they will notify us and we will automatically add you to our register.

If I require medical assistance, what do I do?

If you require immediate medical attention, please ring your Doctor, Hospital or the 111 NHS Service.

I have a digital phone, which won't work in a power cut situation. What should I do?

If you sign up to the register, we can arrange to deliver a welfare pack to you and we can include an analogue phone free of charge for you.


Watch our video to find out more...

Major incident

Engineers are working to restore power to properties after severe flooding in Lancashire and Rochdale.

We are doing everything we can to restore power and we'll update you regularly on our news section and TwitterFor emergencies, please call us on 0800 195 4141.