Disconnection Before applying for a disconneciton, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A billing address and contact name and number
- Site address and site contact name and number
- A site location plan with the building marked
- The MPAN and or meter number for the site
How to Apply
- Download the disconnections application form and save to your desktop, complete and email to us. Alternatively you can post to Energy Solutions, Electricity North West, Frederick Road, Salford, M6 6QH
- Once you have applied for a disconnection, we will process your application and make sure all the information we have received is complete.
- Our planners will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide you with a quote within 5-15 working days, which is valid for 180 days.
- To progress, you will need to accept your quotation and make payment. (Via cheque or BACs)
Once we have disconnected our equipment, you will no longer have an electricity supply.If a supply is required in the future however, a new application will have to be made for a new connection.
Your Quotation will be based on the disconnection being carried out within 1 metre of the Electricity North West Mains Network as per the standard Codes of Practice.
Please note: Guaranteed Standards of Performance do not apply to disconnections.
Planning & Dates
Once you have provided payment via cheque or BACs, you will need to confirm that your site is ready and provide us with a date of when you would like us to disconnect your supply. Our current timescales are approx 6 weeks to disconnect, this is to enable your supplier to remove their meter.
Please note: If the person dealing with the disconnection request, is not the site contact, please inform us as soon as possible and provide the correct contact information, in order to prevent any delays.
Our team will carry out all works in accordance with Electricity North West health and safety policies and they will have full work instructions.
Once your work has been completed, we will return within 5 working days to backfill and reinstate the existing surface.