Health, safety & environment committee
ENWL is committed to achieving the highest standards of safety and protection for its people, its customers and the environment. To ensure that these issues remain at the heart of the business now and in the future, the ENWL Board has established a Health, Safety & Environment Committee.
The Committee monitors health, safety and environmental performance with a view to:
- Ensuring health, safety and environment risk is minimised;
- Ensuring legal compliance;
- Responding appropriately to significant events; and
- Ensuring significant resources are allocated for the control of health, safety and environmental risk.
The Committee Chairman reports formally to the Board on its proceedings after each meeting and makes recommendations as appropriate on any area within its remit where action or improvement is needed.
- Rob Holden (Chair)
- Niall Mills
- Mike Nagle
- Peter Emery (Chief Executive Officer)
- Paul Bircham (Commercial Strategy and Support Director)
- Steve Cox (Engineering and Technical Director)
Each meeting is attended by:
- Martin Deehan (Operations Director – North)
- Mark Williamson (Operations Director – South)
- Vincent Cranny – (Head of Health, Safety and Environment)
- Lee Maxwell (Energy Solutions Director)
The Company Secretary, Richard Somerville, is secretary to the Committee.
Click here to view the Health, Safety and Environment committee's terms of reference